Wednesday 5 January 2011

New Year, New Collaborations



Here are a few cut-ups I've done already for the next 'Opinionated Geordie Monsters Review the Local Band Scene' zine. I'm hoping for lots of unknown people collaborating, and some friendly faces too.

I've reprinted 20 more of the first edition, too (on coloured paper!) to leave out around Newcastle tomorrow.



And I also have hopes of doing a more left-field, more experimental but very Newcastle focussed collaboration, too: although you won't be able to read it, here is my invitation. If you draw comics (or something like that) and live in Newcastle, you will receive a real one soon when you see me.



Also Haz says she's going to post me something every day this year. I didn't ask her how long she's going to keep it up, but me and my postman say thanks.

I'm also meaning to do something for Teesside, too, seeing as it's the current zine capital of the North East.

And also, stuff you're doing, I want to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment