Monday 13 July 2009

Broken laptop, rain on the radishes.

Borrowed laptop from one housemate, borrowed scanner from the other. See what I can do.

It's the last week of school and my body is relaxing. I am full of dreams and looking forward to the lie-ins that will let me act on them.

See what I can scan in here from the schoolkids before the scanner's reclaimed.
(and I've lost one camera on a train, and left the memory card for the other in some institutional computer, and even my good drawing pens keep getting borrowed by kids who bust the cap or don't give em back, little shits. After the revolution, children'll be first up against the wall.)

Oh, the laptop don't have the scanner software, sigh ...


Here's some images from this year's exam papers, not sure about an examzine2.

No comments:

Post a Comment